Jan 10, 2010

Chocolate #9


I had heard a lot about this product. All of it good. But when I was first made aware of Chocolate #9 I was already in the midst of my training for Indy. So I followed the advice that any runner would give...don't go trying something new. Stick with what you know. So I waited.

A few days ago, I bought the "trial pack". 3 packets for $4.99, delivered to my house. It arrived lickity-split and so I was able to test it on my long-run today.

I got one word to describe it...AWESOME. You want me to use two words? Alright. FREAKIN' AWESOME! And here's the kick, I'm not even that big of a chocolate fan. But this stuff tastes great, and seemed to work pretty well. Great consistency, great flavor. It's actually so good, I would take one in the middle of the afternoon as a pick-me-up snack. Forget 5-hour energy drinks, Monster, Red Bull, etc. I'd rather have a #9 packet.

If you haven't heard of the product, you can find it here. http://www.chocolateenergygel.com/

Seriously, try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment