May 1, 2009

Less than 48 hours away

Yeah, I can definitely feel the anxiety & doubt building up. Just gonna try and get through the next 2 days.

Going to the expo today, to pick up my race packet, and tool around a little. I always enjoy going to the expos. Lots of fun, lots to see. After that, I wanted to mow the back yard today. Rain making that unlikely. Will I mow it tomorrow? Didn't want to, but might have to. Rain + cool weather + grass = long f****** grass! Ugh...day before the race.

Although, I might not even really be able to tomorrow. More rain in the forecast, including for Sunday morning. I just hope it isn't heavy rain. Wet socks and shoes may lead to blisters, which would be a disaster. At least the temps look like they'll be right around 50 most of the morning.

That's it for now. Off to find some carbs to eat. =)

1 comment: