Mar 2, 2009

Becoming a podcast junkie

It was only a few weeks ago that I learned of all the different podcasts I could download for free. I started by downloading a bunch, but quickly realized that I just couldn't listen to everything. So I picked one, and stuck to it...Phedippidations. It took 2 or 3 to get used to it, but now I'm hooked. I decided to start with January 2009, get up-to-date, then go back and listen to archives. There is some really good stuff. What has really surprised me is that I would never have thought that I'd listen to podcasts during my long runs. I've always been a "run to music guy". But as my runs get longer, I find the Phedip podcasts to be really great to run to. Keep up the great work, Steve!

And in listening to a recent one, I learned about Adam20, Adam Tinkoff's new podcast. I've listened to episodes 1 & 2 so far. Also, good stuff.

There are so many more out there to get to. But for now, I'll stick with these, and slowly add as I go along. I've got about 160 Phedip episodes that I could potentially still listen to (not that I'll listen to all of them). I think my next addition will be the runner's roundtable.

No comments:

Post a Comment